Laatste loodjes

Landsmeer Travel Blog

Almost time to start the trip. Can hardly believe these days have past so fast, they flew like a jet plane. Within 48 hours we be on our way to Prague !

Today I did get the groceries for hubby, so he can make his meals easy, without the thinking on planning the meals, and go to the supermarket. It is all in the fridge and freezer, for 5 days. Then it will be weekend again, with more time for planning and shopping.

Washing machine is busy doing the last loads of laundry. I've started to make piles of various stuff and clothes, to be packed in the suitcases.

The schedules with travel itineraries and accomodation are printed for the ones to "hold the fort".

I remembered in time my hair needed a fresh color so last Thursday I made the cowshit-like paste and put it in for about an hour or two.
Bought some nice sunglasses, telephonecards, and last but not least: a new nailfile.
Now I only should remember to sort our the nail polish :)

PS: The title of this entry "Laatste loodjes" means something like "final things to do, looks like the ones that are the heaviest"

photo by: ik-ben-10eke