My last days home this year

Quebec City Travel Blog

July 18

Flying back into Quebec city, later than expected and just to add to it the luggage trolley broke down so my bags were taking longer to arrive. Once they did we could finally leave that airport. But only for a few days on my case. My father was there waiting for me on the other side of the security window while I was waiting for my bag.

Then we had a few things to solve while we were in town. So we went down to the University Travel office and I cancelled my old travel insurance to get the remaining money back. After that we went into different shops in the old city and the surrounding to buy travel stuff and hiking stuff I would need for Ethiopia. I only bought a few and didn't find anywhere to change my foreign currencies. That is a pain.
We drove down to St-Raymond to the bank to see if I could exchange it there, but with their policies it was not possible, so that is a pretty bad and frustrating service which I shall remember when I am back home. I most likely will leave Desjardins then and make business with a more international bank.

So the rest of the night was spent at home where I worked on my bag and classifying clothes. Actually it meant more taking my London things out and taking in what I want to bring to Addis Ababa.

-------------