Home Sweet Home

Quebec City Travel Blog

Luckily landing at Montreal Airport has not been an hassle so I was glad with that, I stated what my work was and why I was landing and I was outside the airport within seconds, meeting with my father and quickly being in the car for some more hours drive home. Of course having arrived hours and hours later I didn’t make it home before nearing 3am and I did fall asleep in the car. Nevertheless it was really welcome to be in my bedroom and on my bed. Sadly my night was short and I was up pretty early the following morning, the main reason being that I needed to go to the clinic to get my vaccination for Ethiopia. That went fine, I received a new vaccination booklet and left with 6 vaccins and 300$ less.

We went into town for me to get my old travel insurance reimbursed and to shop for some more things I needed for my travel (I was especially trying to look if I could exchange my money somewhere).

Finally we drove back home and I had my first quiet evening in the house.

On the 13th I didn’t have a lot to do, just to get driven to Quebec city airport to make my to Toronto. That was in the evening so I didn’t do anything special during the day itself and only left home in the afternoon.

Quebec City