Gimme Planes! Alright!

Las Vegas Travel Blog

snow covered Rocky Mountains! who new that I would see a lot more snow the following week!
Last day in Vegas was uneventful.  However, I did not mention that we had two rooms and michelle's room smelled horrible because the sink and toilet kept backing up!  We called maintenence 4 times during the 4 days we were at The Luxor!  Actually, the last time the maintenence guy came he told michelle that "the toilets on the west coast are different from the east coast" and that she kept "throwing her toilet paper wrong."  How can you throw toilet paper in wrong???  Also, i've been to the west coast before and I've never had issues.  To say the least, michelle got 2 days returned to her!

We checked out vowing never to stay at the Luxor again.  Arrived at the airport and shopped there for a bit before having to get back on the plane.  This plane ride nowhere near the same amount of pictures as on the way to Vegas.  I did take a picture of the snow covered Rocky Mountains.  I also did take a picture of the "accident" I caused!  haha...I dropped my drink on one of my legs and all over michelle's lap!
We arrive safely in Philly.  I was so exhausted and needed to sleep for most of the day.  I ended up washing clothes and packing my stuff up again to go to Italy the next day!  Yep, two vacations back-to-back!

by the way, the group Jovanotti had a hit song in the 1980's that had a chorus of "Gimme 5! Alright!"  I totally had to tweek it for my blog title ;)
snow covered Rocky Mountains!  who…
snow covered Rocky Mountains! wh…
the accident