What? just a little too late...

Lima Travel Blog

I have been excited the whole week about the idea of finally start travelling this 2008. Sure, it would be because of business, but also I would be able to enjoy and have fun in the States. My final destination was New Orleans, but could find the way to go to Austin - spend one night there - and spend one day in Houston. In both places I met really nice people.

Anyway, the adventure started in Lima. I arrived to the airport, was doing the line at security and the girl told me there was a little problem with my flight. It was 24hrs ago!!!!! Oh my God!!!! I couldn't believe it. The whole time I have been thinking I'm leaving Lima Friday's midnight, but it was Thursday's midnight. Too bad!!!! I was really concerned, but was lucky and was able to fly that night. I was scared to death, just thinking about my connection to Austin, people waiting for me there and in Houston...

Finally I did it!!!!! The flight was ok and I arrived just in time to catch my flight to Austin. I was running like a crazy girl at the airport, hahaha. But everybody was really helpful with the little peruvian girl with 1 heavy bag and 2 small ones.

mouzouris says:
oops nevermind, I just realized that yoiu have 9 more entries...Let me read them... 8)
Posted on: Feb 19, 2008
mouzouris says:
Wow, i would be freaking out...Did you go on the 6th street in Austin ?
Posted on: Feb 19, 2008
oldschoolbill says:
Things just seem to happen for a reason, some times it is better where you are than where you are supposed to be. Old Russian proverb "Go with the FLOW"
Posted on: Feb 13, 2008