day 5

Crete Travel Blog

Today found us wanting to explore more of the island. So off we went in search of a nice beach. Now we really didn't have a plan, so we just drove to someplace on the map that looked good. Crete has some awesome views, so since I wasn't driving I just sat back and enjoyed the views. Also by not paying attention to John's driving I did have a panic attack. Not that John's driving is bad. We came upon the coast and soon found a good sized city, but that wasn't the destanitation on our map. So after getting lost in the city we manged to get upon the right path. We found our destanation and as usual everyone was hungry we found a place on the water to eat.  Then it was off to the beach to sun and play in the water. Then it was back to our apartment/condo. We decided to grab some dinner but stay in and hang out instead of hitting the bars. On the way back from dinner we stoped at a market and John and I decided to buy beer from every country we could find. Alas that started our world beer tasting tour that night. Lets just say that later in the night the Ouzzo was broken out.
marksreynolds says:
If you liked Ouzzo, then that other stuff must have really been bad!
Posted on: Aug 13, 2008
kchrist454 says:
Actually this whole trip was unplanned from the start to finish. We booked all our lodging the night before or on the spot.
Posted on: Feb 01, 2008
oldschoolbill says:
The Best Plan is the No Plan Plan!
Posted on: Feb 01, 2008