Some great places to dine out.

Hong Kong Travel Blog

Look for this sign in Rat Alley.

Whilst we have been in HK, we have has the pleasure of dining out in some great eating establishments. This entry is to highlight some of what I feel have been the best so far. As we try out each new restaurant, cafe, I will add it to this post.

Good Luck Thai Cafe - Wing Wah Lane (Rat Alley) Lan Kwai Fong

Expats come here in droves to perch on a tiny stool in this bustling side street and tuck into top Thai tucker. Me and Tamara visited last week during a typhoon and sheltered out of the rain with some great food. Its extremely price friendly too, soo it wont leave you nursing an Economic hangover. If its Thai food you like then this gets my recommendation.

The Dublin Jack Irish Pub - Lan Kwai Fong

One dish springs to mind when I think about the Dublin Jack........ Irish Stew. Wow. It comes served inside an entire loaf of sour dough bread which is baked on the premises. Once you have eaten your first lot, you are offered a refill so dont eat your bread in the first go. Actually by the time you have eaten two lots of lamb and potato fillings it is debatebale whether you will eat the bread anyway.

Hong Kong