For what it's worth...

Riverside Travel Blog

I would like to consider this the longest vacation away from home of my life.

Sure, it wasn't Harvard or even USC, but it gave me one of the most memorable experiences that I'll never forget. As I finish up my remaining requirements at the University of California Riverside, I can definitely say that it was one heck of an emotional rollercoaster for me. There were responsibilities, heartbreaks, and struggles... but this is one vacation away from home that I can say was the best. I made a lot of friends, lost a lot of friends, and learned some of the most valuable lessons in life that weren't taught to me by my parents.

Everybody that's been through college says that these years are the best years of your life. Like any responsible kid going to adulthood, I've been dealt with the responsibilities of commuting to work, filming, writing, security training, paying the bills, etc. Without that huge weight on my back, I would say that it probably could have been the best years. Of course, can't forget about all the ladies, friends, and professors that I've met along the way. I do hope we keep in touch throughout the years. As my simmering college experience comes to an end, I'll say that I would definitely do it all over again if I could (but maybe a bit differently).