Sapporo Travel Blog

Last day, and our mission is to get the white lovers' chocolate at the airport. At the airport, we were surprised to see japanese queuing up, like singaporeans, to buy something popular. Some of us queued up with them, but of course, we (singaporean) want to buy the winter lover's chocolate, the japanese are queuing up for another snack. When the stock came, the singaporeans were dissappointed because they were not white lover's chocolate. my sis bought one of the snack the japanese are queuing up for, and it is some potato crisps. When winter lover finally came, all of us filled whatever remaining bags we have with the winter lover's chocolate. hahaha...honestly, it taste really good.
So, fly back to Singapore. The only eventful thing that happen was want we spotted mt fuji on our way from chitose airport to kansai airport. Unfortunately, I only managed to capture a shadow which looked like its peak.
Anyway, I love Hokkaido for the natural sceneries it offered, and the relaxed pace of life, and of course, the best therapy to stress, the slow pace and calmness in every breath I take. It was the kind of trip which makes me feel happy that it had ended, because I looked forward to the next trip, and not keep living in the past. it is a new feeling, quite a contradicting one, because I dont feel sad that I am leaving Hokkaido, but I felt happy that I have been there. I love it.
photo by: bensonryan