(day III) Last moments of Amsterdam!

Amsterdam Travel Blog

My last few hours in Amsterdam!

I woke up ver urly...hihi, for a change haha...less sleep....I had to pack....I had to check out before 09.30, I think.....I had a nice breakfast.....Whooooo. Later on I saw Ante again....I sat with him during uor last breakfast.....On a nother table were a group of spanisch girls.....It was very interessting how they were talking.....I,m learning it my self and want to do a course later on...Now I have a litle lesson from my friend Carlos and a few others from TB! They are from Spain...They talked to fast...It was realy funny...On a nother table I heard other Langueses....Ante and me were talking to some people from the USA, it was great! Afther breakfast...we spit -up again...but now for a long time....I stayd a litle bit longer in Amsterdam, but it was not that fun at all, when you are alone....

I planned to go to Amersfoort for the rest for the day were I had vised my family! Ill be back Amsterdam...It,s more fun with nice people around me! Amersfoort was on of the stops I make back to Leeuwarden! I left Amsterdam around 11.30 AM and came in Amersfoort around 12 AM....I had a nice time in Voorthuizen! I went to Barneveld with my Aunt...Yes.....for the stores again, but that was not my plan....hihi...There was a nice store and I bought some great clothers! I had diner there and went back home at 18.30 and got in Leeuwarden at 21.00 a clock.......I was so tired.......Whooooooooooo

My total experience of the Amsterdam meeting- up in Amsterdam!

It was a wonderful time during my stay at Amsterdam.....I had met so many great people there and my experience is, that it was to short......It was a unforgettable expierce and I made some good friends during my stay in Amsterdam....It,s hard to descabe, even harder in engles! I wich I had the change to talk more with some people....A few of them I did not realy talked with.....The meeting was Superrrrrrr and I hope to meet you all again and meet some new people! Next time the meeting should be longer! It went to fast! Thanks guys....... I have great memories about the amazing time in Amsterdam!

midq says:
Voorthuizen rules :P
Posted on: Jul 25, 2009
jos-nijenhuis says:
Schijnt erg leuk geweest te zijn, daarom heb ik me ook al (voor 75%) zeker opgegeven voor Düsseldorf.
Hoop je daar eens te ontmoeten als TB-friend.
Posted on: Feb 26, 2008
Ferreira says:
glad you had a great time :-)
Posted on: Feb 02, 2008