Day 3 - Going back home

Amsterdam Travel Blog

After getting our stuff out of the room Mandy and I were ready to go back home.

Downstairs we ran into Ante and Jeff wich was great so we could say goodbye properly then. They still had another day in Amsterdam left so that was nice! On the way back home people were actually staring at me since I kinda looked like a homeless person (and felt like one also) After travelling for 2,5 hours I was finally back in Uden. I told my dad to pick me up from the busstation. When he saw me he just laughed really hard..

When I got home I couldnt sleep! I didnt understand that at all since I had imagine to fall asleep in the car during the ride home from the busstation but I couldnt. It was several hours later when I fell asleep. Best sleep ever :)

The MeetUp had been amazing. I have met so many sweet, friendly, funny, crazy, interesting people. Im so glad to have had the opportunity to meet them all and am looking forward to seeing them all again soon! Im sorry I couldnt say goodbye to everyone properly and ofcourse Im also sorry there wasn’t enough time to talk to everyone as much as I wouldve liked to!

Some memorable stuff:

- Sharing words like logistiektechnisch..

- The drinking game

- The straw scene..

- When Johan pretended to be a doorman and some stranger actually wanted to give him money..

- Having sneaky conversations in the corner with a certain someone who tasted some dutch candy and said: (and I qoute) “This fooking candy tastes like someone else’s feet”..

- Mandy & Me sharing the “Enjoy every moment” philosophy..

- Having great conversations with everyone!!!!!!!!!! Ur just the best ppl!!

Everyone: Thanks so much for a great weekend!

photo by: pearcetoyou