A packed day

Makati City Travel Blog

with Candy and Ate Ruth at The Fort

Ok 2 days have passed and no pics..that is because I was left alone in Manila! Tahne and I already had our flights planned out but with the injury she had to go to the hospital. I went to Manila alone. I really wish I knew the Manila TB's at the time, I might have been able to meet them. So during my 2 days alone I went to guess what foot spas, shopping, massages, etc.

So on this day Tahne came and we met up with Candy and Ate Ruth, elementary friends of mine! I stayed at the Shangri-La Edsa, excellent hotel! So many Americans there. Candy came to pick us up and we went to eat at Pier 1. I heard its popular at night time but we were there during the day. We ate Kare Kare, Garlic Chicken, Chop Suey, and Sisig.

Pier 1 filipino food
We also went to a foot spa, and it was small, so since there were 4 of us, we took up the entire place, soooo lovely. Fell asleep and woke up an hour later. :)

Then we went to High St. and went shopping, went to Sonja's cupcakes YAY! Yummy cupcakes. We shared 2 cupcakes among 4 people. The cupcakes were SO rich, just needed a little bit. I love High St. A must go next time in Manila! It reminds me of 3rd St. Promenade in Santa Monica. People walking their dogs, dogs in clothes lol, etc. We dropped Tahne off at the hotel since she didnt wanna go clubbing (with her big cast on her leg) and we went to Embassy. I have to say, I saw the most eye candy here. :) We stayed out really late and went back to the hotel room, woke up Tahne and drank in the room!!! hahah, sooo fun! Then we had a big sleepover. Good times!!

us at Pier 1
us at Pier 1
Filipino food
Filipino food
At High St. and Serendra
At High St. and Serendra
Brothers Burger, High St.

http…
Brothers Burger, High St. htt…
doggie on High St.