Working is over-rated!

Melbourne Travel Blog

Yup, it sure is!  As you might imagine I am back at work - it's been 2 days and I feel like poking my eyes out!  I think I need to be a kept woman or something because working isn't all it's cracked up to be!  First day consisted of a 8 hour meeting talking about BS and distributing the caseload.  That was pretty easy from a physio perspective because there is only one physio - ME.  I am now responsible for all of my clients from last year, Penny's clients and Jan's clients.  Last time I checked I wasn't a robot or superwoman.  The chair of the meeting said "your body language is telling me you're tired" - no shit Sherlock!  My manager is also going to be away for 6 weeks to 2 months sick so that's fantastic!  I wouldn't be surprised if I quit soon.  I have put off arranging my visa so if I don't quit I might get kicked out of Melbourne.  Today I tried to do some scheduling but without much luck.  I also got a lovely $134 speeding ticket in the mail - I think someone upstairs is trying to tell me to stay away from the wheel (I will be picking up my brand new car tomorrow)...

On a plus side, I will be going to Metung with Belinda's family on the weekend on their boat.

Ciao peeps,