Wanaka (New Zealand not Pakistan!!)

Wanaka Travel Blog

Hey Everyone,

I am in yet another completely beautiful place.  I swear everywhere in New Zealand is gorgeous.  I may have to change my plans and meet and marry a Kiwi and never come home!! hehe!  Wanaka is the cutest little village that has tonnes of skiers and boarders in the winter and waterskiers and wakeboarders in the summer time.  It reminds me a bit of Banff except it in addition to all the nice mountains, it also has a massive lake in the middle of the town.  Unfortunately I only have one night here.  The further south we go the more cold it gets.  I am very happy for my down vest, my mittens and my toque.  Tomorrow we are going to Queenstown which is supposed to be an awesome place.  I have signed up for a great big bungee tomorrow, something like 134m jump.  Bananas I know!  I am actually getting butterflies thinking about it now and it's still many hours away.  I think you might as well do it while you're here though.  I am also planning to do some snowboarding (there's a first time for everything).  The gang on the bus is getting along fabulously and we're all looking forward to some good nights out in Queenstown.

I am now going to attempt to put on some pictures.  If it works just look back on old entries to see some of the places I've been.

Hannah

sweetness says:
You are so brave!! Kudos to you! And beware of the sore arse after a day of snowboarding! The first time I did I spent the day falling...it was nice to get back into the lodge for some drinks....
tdl22 says:
your nuckin futz!
make sure they tie the other end (;
travelman727 says:
Enjoy your bungee jump! You have the right attitude; there's a first time for everything!
Wanaka