Sand Everywhere!

Fraser Island Travel Blog

Hey everyone, this is going to be the quickest blog entry to date.  I am in Fraser Island now for a few more hours.  It is absolutely beautiful here - the worlds largest sand island.  We have been swimming in crystal clear lakes surrounded by white sand, driving over crazy bumby sand dunes in our massive 4 by 4, hiking in the rainforest, spotting dingos...for the last 2 days.

Before Fraser we were on a cattle station.  Dad you will be proud to know I learned how to crack a whip - it only took about 200 tries and caused big welts, bruises and a blister but I got it!  I also rode the mechanical bull for about 3 seconds (have a pretty funny video of it I might try to post), shot a clay pigeon (1 out of 5 tries my first time ever shooting a gun is pretty good!)  Also milked a goat and found out I am really allergic to them.  My eyes swelled shut and I had some trouble breathing and got hives all over my face and neck!!  Lovely.

I just wanted to let you all know I am still alive.  My phone reception has been the pits going down the coast but I hope to have more time on a computer soon.

xxHan