It\'s all a bit strange

Melbourne Travel Blog

Hi Everybody,

Don't have much time to update this at the moment.  I am back from the west coast but barely as I almost missed my flight (the airport shuttle forgot me).  With a few tears, a really nice taxi driver and an airline that doesn't really give a crap, I made it on my 9am flight despite walking in the doors of the terminal at 8:45!  I loved Perth/Fremantle and the West Coast - I would definitely live there.  I got back to Melbourne and used my key to open the door and had 4 strangers in my house that didn't know I was coming back...Weird.  I crashed on the floor but have since moved onto another couch.  I am kinda floating around homeless.  It is very strange.  I keep wandering around and I'm getting really sad to be leaving.  I really love this city.  I feel like I need to take photos of everything.  I also have a really bad headache and have for 5 days now.  I got bitten by something in WA and the dr. thinks it might be a poisonous spider or nasty bug but they aren't quite sure what.  If the headache isn't gone my tomorrow she said I might need a brain scan!!!  I don't have time for this!  When looking at my bite she also found my 2 moles that now need removed "asap" - oh brother.  I guess that puts a little damper on the plans to bake myself in the sun on Waikiki beach!   Streak of bad luck.  I am off to St. Kilda now though, still need to try and fit in some touristy stuff before I leave.  If any of you would like to see photos from the roadtrip go to Louise's blog www.getjealous.com/louiseboyle cause I just don't have time to upload any right now.

I will keep you posted on all my dramas!  Only 1 week left in OZ :(

Han

keeweeset says:
Sorry to hear about your streak of bad luck. Fingers crossed that all will end well =)
Posted on: Apr 30, 2007