Car karma!

Melbourne Travel Blog

Hey everyone,

Very quick note here because I am supposed to be leaving work (my last day of work) and I am nowhere near getting done despite going flat out all day and stayed up until the wee hours of the morning last night and probably tonight too!  Sucks.  I think I will have to come back early tomorrow morning before taking the girls on our trip.

I had to share my car story as I'm sure it will make a few of you laugh.  I am not sure what someone is trying to tell me - get off the road??  I must have some bad car karma or something going on.  I had another friegan incident with the car.  I only have the car for 3 more days and what happens - I hit into a pole while backing out of a parking lot that I've parked in probably 15 times before.  Crunch, panel damage, scratches, paint off - oh brother!  I have had such bad luck with the goddamn car.  I have asked Louise, Nicola and Angel if they are really sure they want to come with me tomorrow and have me drive the whole way!!  However, Scope doesn't seem to mind - they are getting my new car delivered to head office tomorrow - brand spanking new.  I guess they did order it before I did this (I bet they are kicking themselves now!!)

I will try to update again before I leave if I can find a moment, if not then stay tuned for news from the outback!

photo by: jendara