Has 7 months already passed?

Melbourne Travel Blog

Yes it seems that this is the case - today I have been away from home exactly 7 months!  Pretty hard to believe as it really has flown by.  Not much to report really since my last update.  I hate to rub it in for the Albertans reading my blog as I know you have had heaps of snow and really cold temps as of late but it has been pretty hot here.  High 30s everyday.  I think they are forecasting 36 for Friday and 38 at the weekend.  Last weekend I went to a few more festivals.  Seems festivals have been the theme for February.  Saturday it was the Good Vibrations Music festival with some pretty big acts including the Beastie Boys, Snoop Dog and some DJs.  We had a good time.  Sunday we ventured to the St. Kilda festival which was pretty chockers.  People everywhere with a few different stages with live music, food stalls and carnival booths right on the beach.  It was cool to see but a bit on the windy side (like Pincher type wind).  It would have been excellent to have Louise's balcony on the waterfront to enjoy a few bevies!  Belinda's birthday is coming up this weekend so it will be more partying it seems.

Today I had a full day of training and it was quite informative but it just makes me feel really sick sometimes the things I don't know and then I feel overwhelmed about what I should be studying and learning and where to even start.  I feel guilty about the families and kids that have to have me as their physio because I feel like they would be getting a lot better if they had the instructor for example treating them.  Dunno, always kinda feel like that and am just getting a bit tired of always feeling like this incompetent dumbass.  On that note, I guess I'd better get home and try to read something!

Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!  Haha - gag me!

Pick Wick (another nickname I have recently acquired!)

tdl22 says:
don't get anything stuck when your partyin this weekend
Posted on: Feb 12, 2007