The roulette wheel called influenza

London Travel Blog

Well the good news is that I made it to London after one of the roughest flights I have ever been on. It was so bad that the stewardes where grasping anything they could just to try to make it up and down the isles. But I did manage to grab some shut eye to thanks to a large dose of Tylenol PM. After landing at Heathrow I almost didnt make it though immigration due to the fact that I didnt have any address that I was suppose to be at. After alittle persuasion and unruly crowds behind me the officer let me pass through while mumbeling something under his breath. Then like a ton of bricks I my throat got soar and I broke out in a lovely little fever while I was waiting for Bernie. Joy! After meeting up with the Bern man we went back to the hotel and got a little shut eye before we went sight seeing. We visited Big Ben and rode the most expensive ferris wheel ride in history ($30).  After that we headed over to Piccadilly Circus which is like New Yorks Time Square to grab a bite to eat. With a little energy after eating we decided to stay out alittle hit up the casinos where we played Roulette for several hours. Then it was off to a great restless night of tossing and turning. Today is the day we head for India! Our plane is departing at 8 pm today so I think we are just spending the day taking it easy and resting so that I can heal alittle bit before we leave.

JLS05 says:
I hope you feel better! I'm glad to hear you still at least got to check out London a little. Rest up, so you can ride the elephant and other cool stuff.
Posted on: Feb 01, 2008