AsiaChinasichun

Amazing

sichun Travel Blog

Local people building

Travelling in China seems to be a difficult task, even a Hong Kong girl like me. I can speak in Mandarin, can read the simpified text and I know the Chinese culture in the mainland. However, it is not a esay task when you start a trip to China at the beginning.

The nature scene, culture, religion and the way the people live there is impressing. Even now, I write this travel log 1.5 yr after, I always think of that place.

Living in city makes people sick, also stressful life spoils peaceful mind inside. Visiting an unknown place is a real refreshing chance. In Hong Di, there's a famous love song in Chinese, I was sick with headache, vomitting, still I miss the snowy mountain and the high- land lake. Riding on a horse, feeling the snow under feet, walking hand in hand with lovers......though in winter, there is no green green grass and colourful flowers like that in spring and summer, in front of this killing and quiet winter nature, inspire me to tresure this chance of living.

People in rural area in China are friendly...though some of them wants to earn money from you, they still are nice people. Driver is happy to invite you to his home and welcome you with local home made Su-yau cha--Tea made from animal fat...I like the taste~ People live in high land drink Su-yau cha daily as to prevent their skin from cracking. It's my favourite!

Local people building
Riding horse to climb over a mount…
Riding horse to climb over a moun…
I cant believe its real
I can't believe it's real
A peaceful land