In recent updates..

London Travel Blog

Rubz & I @ 55 for my bday.

Ok, so severe lack of internet access means im pretty limited when it comes to blogging my life here in London.. I'll start with an update from a day that should have been about myself, but as Ruby stated as she lay drowsily and delirious in her hospital bed 'I'm the star of this one'. Haha.

My birthday, 14th Geb, I had managed to get the night off work - stoked! The idea was to get on the piss with my best mates Lori & Rubz. Some cocktails @ 55 then onto Apt for a dance. Well we had a few cocktails and shots courtesy of our lovely barmen then headed over to Waggamammas for a damn good feed. They forgot my meal and I spent half hour abusing them while Lori took Ruby to the toilets, she needed a spew. Thats all well, occasionally you needa get rid of the old to fit in the new (referring to alcohol).

Rubz, Bondy & Wayne @ Curry House
But as we walked down the street of Camden town (They eventually fed me!) Ruby pretty much collapsed... vomitted even more of her chicken curry and was barely conscious, making an accidental effort to roll in her own spew. Lori and i tried to get a taxi.. but along came the cavalry. 5 coppas! They were actually pretty nice and insisted on callin an ambulance. So I had my first ever Ambo ride!! Night cut short, I had to get the tube from the hospital early as I had work in Chigwell the next day, and poor Lori managed to look after the waster Ruby. Interesting night.

A few weekends later we had the boys from Chesterfield come down!! Bondy and Wayne came for a w/end of drinking =D Most fun. We had a few drinks at the flat and then headed onto Brick Lane for a real Curry.

Lori & I on the tube
.. my first curry experience and my mouth was extremely offended. Not goin back for curry... We wandered through some groovy lil bars in Brick Lane, one selling yummy choc cookies which we had to get! Then it was onto bar 55. We hit a tescos for a bottle of Aftershocks first which we shot the whole tube trip from Liverpool St, demolishing it by the time we got to Camden. By then we were all pretty pissed. We had a great time at 55 and scored some extra shots and freebie drinks. We'd gotten there at 10, happy hour finished at 8. Smiling sweetly i said to Joe 'We've missed happy hour!! Can i get an extension??' He's a lovely lad that one and gave me my cocktails half price. Bondy got extremely drunk and kept trying to push two random jackets onto me and Lori thinking they were ours.. god knows where he swiped them from!! Haha.
Smashed @ the Oxford Arms
After they closed we organised to meet our bar boys down at the Oxford Arms. So we went there to wait for them and got a bit more pissed, me munchin on some pringles. The guys came late and it was only Lucas and Tom. Tom bailed... had to go home much to our disappointment and Joe didnt even bother to rock up. So Lucas took us to some groovy lil bar at the back of a Kebab shop - soooo cool!! We partied on there until 4am when we realised it was gunna take us forever to get home and I had to work the next day. We got in a fight with a rude taxi firm who were gunna charge us all our limbs to get back to Mile End. eventually we just caught buses back. Easier and cheaper, if longer. Was a good night =D

Smashed @ the Oxford Arms
Lori & I and a bottle of Aftershoc…
Lori & I and a bottle of Aftersho…
Lori & I for my bday.