Easter Vacation 08

San Juan Travel Blog

How am I going to spend Easter?  As it stands now, I will spend Good Friday at the Cruz Inn, talking business with Carlos, and making adjustments to to our new web site.  I just spent the last three nights building it, and I hope we get some positive feedback.  Sunday I will leave on a wirlwind curise on the Carnival Destiny.  Traveling as a single man does present some what of a financhal burden, but once you have cruised on a particular ship of line, they tend to give you some nice breaks.  My seven day cruise from San Juan, visiting six distinct Islands with literly no sea days will be fantastic.  As I detailed earlier, my total cost for the flight and Cruise was just over $1600.00.

This included:  $446.80 for the flight, and $1200.00 for the Cruise, including taxes, port charges, and trip insurance.     (:

Watch for my updates Easter week !

want to see the Cruz Inn, try:            Http://www.cruz-inn-sanjuan.com           I personally recommend it!

Know any secret places is visit in San Juan area.  Just give me a feedback or comment

Your travel buddy  Stan