Rimini, a slight change of plans

Rimini Travel Blog

So after a long night / day of travelling I arrived in Ancona to find out that Croatia is expecting rain for the next three days. Since the whole point was to lay on the beach (yes, I'm not sick of it yet!), I decided to make a change of plans. Since I'm close enough and I don't care if it's rainy in Venice, that where I'll be heading tomorrow. Craig, the guy I was on the train with today, mentioned a hostel in Rimini named the Sunflower Hostel, that where I ended up. The brochure said there were two locations and I opted for the one closer to the train station. After a 15 minute walk with my pack in the rain I found it and it's not open. By this point, I was starting to think that the 1.5 litres of water I drank on the train was a bad idea. I then had to take a bus to the other location, which I didn't have the address of, just the bus stop number. Eventurally I found it and I ended up with a 4 bed room to myself (sweetness).

If it was sunny, this hostel and town would be sweet. The beach is only about a two minute walk away and there's gelato everywhere. Speaking of which, I had some for supper tonight. There goes getting back to eating healthly!

Rimini