First day on the boat cruise

Makarska Travel Blog

So I decided that the boat cruise idea was one of my best yet. There's about 20 of us on the boat and the itinerary goes something like this: Cruise along the coast, stop for swimming, cruise some more, than stop in a port town, eat, drink and be merry ... repeat as many times as necessary. There's a few boats run by the same company that we end up docking next to in the port towns, so we get to meet a bunch of people.

I lucked out and have a room with a double bed to myself. It's funny the things that have become luxeries, like a room to myself and a DOUBLE bed, not a single bed. Ahhhhhhh, sleep was awesome!

The weather is fantabulous. It's got to be high 20s, if not in the 30s. Swimming is so refreshing and drying off takes all of about five minutes. We lay out on the deck of the boat and sail past some beautiful scenary, read, listen to ipods, nap .. it's awesome.  I've met a lot of cool people. I'm the only Canadian on the boat. It's mostly Aussies and Kiwis and four people from Ireland. It's refreshing and quite a change to be the only Canadian.

I'm learning a lot of Aussie words and it's making me think about moving to Australia (especially after getting a few first hand accounts of the Aussie men) haha

So far I gotta say .. me loves Croatia!

Makarska