2 guaranteed ways to feel sick on a boat: Being prone to seasickness and drinking too much red wine!

Hvar Travel Blog

So I woke up this morning thinking that death would be an excellent option. Being hungover is one thing, being hungover on a boat is an entirely different thing!

We docked near Brac, as island with a huge beach. A bunch of people from my boat decided to swim into shore, while I sat on deck trying not to get sick again. This is pretty much the story of the day.

We ended up docking for the night in Stari Grad along side another boat full of old people. The Penelopa had docked in a town in Brac and ended up having a really crazy night, that we unfortunately had to miss out on. The boys had done a naked Haka, then dove off the boat and ran through the town naked. So needless to say, that would have been fun to witness!

The town itself was small and quiet with not a lot to do. We ended up getting some food at a grocery store, sat on the boat and reminisced on the week's craziness and make sure that our little group had caught up on each other's stories. It was a nice night to chill out with the ladies with no boys around to distract us! :)

So a quiet day / night but a much needed one at that!

photo by: shell3737