AsiaJapanChiba

sushi night!

Chiba Travel Blog

yummy

I don't know why I hated sushi before, probably because I never really tried to eat much. The first time I ate sushi, I had California Maki which I never learned to like. From then, I didn't think sushi would be really good. So I was really a bit hesistant when I was told we're going to have our dinner in a sushi restaurant.

First one that I tried was shrimp sushi and..... well, I LOVED IT! It wasn't as bad as I thought. I tried eating the ones that I only think I would like. I stayed away from the sushi with fish eggs (or eggs of i dont know what).  I still hate wasabi though. It was awful when I got to taste them from the sushi.

My cousin, even though he was small and skinny, ate a bunch loads! He probably had more than 20 plates! Sushi are not the only ones that can be eaten in the restaurant. You can also have some fruits, ice cream, soup, etc.

I can't say I was completely full after dinner but I definitely would want to eat sushi again.  I guess sushi made in japan by real japanese people are the most delicious ones, eh?

darlingwish says:
yes arent they amazing? i also watched on japanese tv these 2 guys and one girl who are all skinny but ate a loooot ^^
Posted on: Feb 10, 2008
reikunboy says:
oh my god he ate more than 20 plates I can't believe it I can only eat about 8 plates.
Japanese can eat and they don't gain weight. There is this Japanese celibrity on TV here, she's about 20 years old and she goes to restraunts and orders everything on the menu and she sits down and eats it all.It's amazing she's skinny too
Posted on: Feb 10, 2008
darlingwish says:
yep i agree, hindi talaga un masarap!
Posted on: Feb 08, 2008
yummy
how much sushi did Kenji eat?
how much sushi did Kenji eat?
still hungry?