AsiaJapanChiba

karaoke!

Chiba Travel Blog

Kazuya, my cousin Kenneth and me

I finally had contact with the outside world. Still no internet connection at my relative's house and I am not even sure if they will have it back just for me. I was so desperate that I just had to bike my way to the nearest internet shop that I know of. One bad thing though, it's not near!!

Me and my Aunt left the house together but she wasn't going with me instead to the pachinko parlor! She has this routine of checking out her fortune in pachinko by reading herself cards before she leaves the house. She would ask the cards if she would win or not. My mom and my other aunt is good in reading cards, but her?? Hmm.. let's say she has lost more money than won.

I don't know how far exactly is the internet shop but judging by how long I've biked (an hour) and  how tired I was (terribly terribly tired) it was I guess 10 to 12 kilometers.

purikura in Chiba
Or miles! I was exhausted when I got there. The internet shops in Japan needs you to have a membership so I signed up for one which is no big deal for me because there's no fees! I just had to give them my name, address and a wrong phone number (I forgot!!). The internet shop was neat I must say! The seats were very comfy but very low. I didnt know how to adjust it so I was there for two hours sitting in an akward position.  But I dind't mind much because I finally got to e-mail my friends, told them I'm in Japan to make them jealous and showed them pics to make them really jealous! I'm such a good friend hehehehe! ^^

After that, I went to some stores and then biked 10 to 12 kilometers (or miles!) back home. Had some rest!

At night I went out with Kenneth and his friend Kazuya for some karaoke in Chiba city.

our purikura
But first we went to a shopping center and Kenneth bought a gold necklace for a ridiculous price of 1500$! And he told me he doesn't have money to visit the Philippines and was even borrowing money from me. I could've lent him money already because he was so convincing when he told me that! Thank goodness I'm poor and couldn't afford to do so! Oh he spends too much money on clothes and jewelries!

And then we had some purikuras. Kenneth played with some games and he won a lot of toys. He kept coming back with stuff toys and keychains. He was really good! And then it was karaoke time.

I was really shy to sing because I am honestly a bad singer. So I had let the two sing first and then I was motivated to sing when I found out that they were really bad hahahaha!! Kenneth, I know, isn't really talented with singing even though he kept telling me the time I wasn't in Japan yet that he's a famous singer there.

glad they were bad singers! hahaha just kidding
He's been a big fat liar ever since we were kids and me, being me, would still fall for his stories sometimes. He told me that he has a 2nd job as a hosto (host in clubs/bars to entertain rich women) and he showed me this hosto brochure with all the host pictures and said that one of them is his friend Kazuya. Well, Kazuya certainly wasn't the one in the picture he showed me so he really was lying! Tsk tsk tsk! That cousin of mine.  He's not the only one with issues though, me too!

Anyway, after singing three Britney songs we left and headed home. I had a pretty good time and Chiba is a really nice city at night. I definitely felt safe walking at midnight. And of course, there was the upside down train. ^^

darlingwish says:
hahahaha true!
Posted on: Feb 10, 2008
reikunboy says:
The japanese hosts look so funny trying to pick up girls to come into their shop
Posted on: Feb 10, 2008
darlingwish says:
yep, his hair is much thicker now, probably from too much treatment and stuff. u'll go to japan someday!
Posted on: Feb 08, 2008
our purikura
glad they were bad singers! hahaha…
glad they were bad singers! hahah…
kazuya and my cousin
kazuya and my cousin
my cousin flaunting his new neckla…
my cousin flaunting his new neckl…
Chiba