When in France

Paris Travel Blog

I arrived in Paris 3 Feb around 10 am and I waited in the airport for almost an hour for a friend to pick me up. I went to their house and then to the hotel to drop off my suitcase and carry on bag. Then we took the "tube" to the Louvre and saw the Mona Lisa, Napoleons Quarters, a BUNCH of art and sculptures. It's a pretty cool place and it is huge! We walked a lot and still didn't see everything there is to see so I may try and go back another day if I get a chance.

After that we went back to my friends place and ate then we drove to the Arch of Triumph, we went to the top since it was free but it was exhausting, too many steps, I took some pretty cool night pictures but a few didn't come out that good, I will try and post pics as soon as possible. Then we went to Charles Elisee (I think that's how you spell it), there are a lot of expensive shops and they even had a store that had two Lambourghini's for sale!! Everything was super expensive.

Then we went to the Eiffel Tower and just checked prices, it's about 12 euros to take the elevator to the very top. You can also walk / take the stairs but that is waaayyy too much! I'd rather pay for the elevator. I took some night pics of the tower but they did not come out so well so I will take many more pictures when I go back (Tuesday maybe) during the day...
Paris