Back to Bangkok

Bangkok Travel Blog

I was on a morning flight from Siem Reap back to Bangkok and after bidding a fond farewell to my illustrious driver, Mr Lee, I was back on a plane to Bangkok.  I can't believe how quickly my time in Siem Reap went......so many things to see and so little time.  I know that I will make a return trip there one day and hopefully I'll be able to keep in contact with my new Khmer friends - there's still other parts of Cambodia that I would like to visit, so will have to go back to saving my pennies once again.

Back in Bangkok and to the shops, it was so far removed from where I'd just arrived from.  But, thankfully, it didn't take me too long to get back into the shopping mode, but I did then start to question how many pairs of shoes did I really need????  I was staying this time at the Pathumwan Princess hotel right next to the famous MBK shopping centre at Siam.  I chose this hotel purely for the convenience of my highly anticipated shopping trips along Sukhumvit Road.  After settling back into the frenetic pace of Bangkok and the oh so unbelievable traffic, I spent the rest of my afternoon shopping, and eating, and shopping and eating.
Bangkok