On the Road to Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls Travel Blog

..and then next thing I know my cell phone alarm was going off to tell me to wake up.  Goodness, didn't even feel like I slept at all.  But I know I would be able to get some sleep on the way because my uncle had already made it clear to my mom and I that we wouldn't have to relieve him driving (even though I think my mom did end up taking over for like an hour or so that my unc could get some Z's).

I saw a lot of green on my road trip, lots and lots of trees.  I was always in and out of my naps so I never really knew where we were exactly.  Haha sad I know, but even if I did see something cool, I wouldn't be able to stop and take in it's beauty because they were determined to get us to Niagara Falls by a certain time that we really did only have time to stop for meals, and restroom breaks (which was also called snack purchasing break =) hehe).

We made it to Niagara Falls, checked in to the hotel and we drove over to the famous falls.  =) So exciting.  So beautiful, so magnificent, and the feeling felt while in it's presence is indescribable.  A must see place that not many people make a point of visiting.  I would recommend it,  even pretty cool to ride the "Maid of the Mist" boat that takes you super duper close to the Canadian falls and breezes you by the American falls. I love it, I'm glad we went.

After walking away from the falls we walked into typical souvenir shops and got various things from those loved ones back home.  I couldn't leave Canada without buying some maple flavored coffee, I couldn't I just couldn't.  So I did.  My mom was so tempted to go to a casino, and she kept mentioning it and asking if we can stop by.  We didn't end up going as we were tired by the time we finished our shopping.  Fantastic time we had, what a great day.

sassylassie22 says:
I enjoyed your blog. You have some awesome pictures of Niagara Falls. I'm hoping to go there in May/June this year.
Posted on: Jan 22, 2008