hmm

Albany Creek Travel Blog

I'll get back to you on Thursday...

I remember now! Thursday is the day when Samantha from Peru and her son Andy comes and Sam takes care of Nan while Sis bowls. Shes here at like 9am and Andy is the craziest kid ever! I always look forward to Thursdays because hes so entertaining. He made me carry him around for a while so I did, hes scared shitless of the dogs but always tries to pull their tails when they turn around. So funny. I was carrying him though, and he would point at places and I had to take him there. He pointed at the pool and I said I couldn't take him there and he started to FREAK out so much. It was nuts. I went to put him down and he wouldn't let me but he was still screaming and Steve, Dan and Dick were all watching me and I didn't know what to do. It was a very stressful time for me. But eventually it was okay.

Later on I went to Dans house with him, Dick and Steve to watch a movie. We started to watch National Treasure 2 but it was a really shitty pirated copy that Steve bought in Vietnam so it didnt work and they put a different movie in. SAW 4!! I so did not want to watch it, I had never seen any of those movies...buut we did anyway. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it was still sick. Then we went back to the farm and had some chip sandwiches. Then all the boys came over and I chilled out with them for a bit then bed time.

Albany Creek