My going away party!

Melbourne Travel Blog

classy kfc picnic

Today during the day was pretty uneventful. We woke up pretty late, just hung out for a while and then decided to go get some delicious KFC..:) Me, Donna and Zippy had KFC soo much since I moved in there, and apparently haven't had any since I left! But I swear, it was never my idea! Anywho, we got some food and also went to the bottleo and got some yummy Passion Pop and V energy drink. When we got back to ours it was a hot day so we had a picnic on the patio(the reeally small patio..) Very classy. Nothing like a mid afternoon kfc picnic with champagne.

Donna had to leave early because she was going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show with her mom and her moms friends. Me, Lindsay and Zippy played wii and hung around the house for a while. When I say we played wii I really mean that Lindsay and Zippy played wii fishing for 3 hours while I sat there bored off my head!! and knocking back many a glass of passion pop.

bye ladies!
At about 8 or 9 my old housemate Pat came over and we called a cab to go to the bar. I called one of my cabbie friends Jamal to come get us haha. He was my cabbie a while ago. We got to Bimbos at about 9? Not too sure.

It was heaps of fun and a lot of the friends that I had made throughout my time in Melbourne came, which was really good. It was an awesome night, took heaps of photos. Quite a few people got there a bit later, about 12..but they still came woo! Bimbos wasn't actually that busy which was wierd, I guess its more of a friday night place, ah well was still good. We left the place at about 2:30, so wasn't that late of a night. It was really good seeing everyone for the last time though! I'm really gunna miss everyone there and the city. Best city ever.

wii losers
wii losers
it drove me nuts
it drove me nuts
linds and zip at bimbos
linds and zip at bimbos
emily and zack, my texan friends i…
emily and zack, my texan friends …
bye ali