Is getting pissed the night before a roadtrip a good idea? I think so..

Melbourne Travel Blog

Finally some travelling! Me and my housemates had been planning this trip since I moved in and I was SO excited for it!! Zippy's friend Ross came up from Tassie on Thursday night and the rest of us had work on Friday so he and Steph did some shopping and things around the city and then met me at work at 5ish and we all caught the tram home. We just stayed in on Friday night but it was still heaps of fun. We went and got take away Thai from a place on Sydney road and went to Dan Murphys to get some yummy cruisers($9 for 4 what a steal!!) So Steph and I got 8 each and the boys got a carton of beer and went back to ours to watch movies and eat.

As it turned out me and Steph got reeeally spicy Thai food!! It was so hot we couldn't even eat it. And it made us drink our drinks even faster. Donna had gone out with her work friends for a bit and she came home later so we all just played the wii for a bit and then watched Emporer's New Groove(it reminded me of you Lori, I know how much you love that movie!) It was a really fun night even though we just hung out at home and I kicked ass at bowling. Wii bowling is fun fun times. We went to bed at like 3am, I have no idea why we thought that was a good idea..
lovely_lori88 says:
awww yes I DO love the Emperors New Groove!!!
Posted on: Jan 06, 2009