the discovery of the greatest book ever written..

Sydney Travel Blog

breakfast from wake up

Sydney seems to has this thing where it doesn't like to give me good weather. Today it was absolutely pissing down rain! It was so annoying, all I want is a nice photo of the opera house, it that so hard?? Apparently so. Anyways, so we spent most of the day just wandering around the city in shops and whatnot..which is what brought us to the Dymocks book store, which lead to our discovery of the greatest book I've ever read! We were parusing the comedy section of the store when we came across the book called 'Stuff White People Like'. We started reading it and quickly found out we had struck gold! It was pretty much a handbook on how to interact and talk to white people. It lists 150 things and explains how each or beloved by white people. Some examples are:hardwood floors, beards, brunch, 80's night, apple products, living by the water, etc..Fantastic. One of the greatest investments we've ever made. Hands down.

So pretty much the rest of the rainy day consisted of us reading that book at our hostel. We sat in the hallway for ages, reading one at a time, me, Lindsay and Steph would take turns reading to eachother..people looked at us like we were crazy, but if they knew what we were reading they would not be so quick to judge. We had dinner at the Side Bar, then went back and kept reading our book. I think everyone that reads this, even though it might not be many people, should invest in that book.

breakfast from wake up
lindsay and her hungry jacks.
lindsay and her hungry jacks.
awesome.