I am lazy

Kew Travel Blog

So I haven't updated my blog in a while, I don't think anyone besides Lori actually reads it! haha but anyways. So anyways, I can't remember where I left off last time, I can't be bothered looking back! I have been living in Kew for almost 2 months now, and LOVE it, my housemates are amazing. Except that we had a house inspection a while back and the owners werent happy with the condition of the house so we were evicted wahoo!! It sucks so bad! So I started house searching again which is something I hate to do! Then Elle informed me that a friend f hers, Donna, has a spare room and I can live there which is sweet and its only 3 bucks a week more than what I'm paying now. Its also in Brunswick so it'll be a nice change of scenery. Brunswick is a sweet area of Melbourne too with lots of good shopping and nightlife as well. I move in Wednesday night..so I should be packing my stuff instead of on here..So I will. I have to update all my great times in Melbourne later..when I have more time, which is never. I work like 45 hours a week! Which is sweet because I make heaps of cash.
Kew