Wouldn't it be nice if the world was cadbury, you could eat the sights on holiday

Hobart Travel Blog

sam, me, elle and freddo!

Incase you were wondering, thats a line from a cadbury ad, I'm not crazy. Today Elle and Sam took me to the cadbury factory! A few people from work asked me to get the some cheap chocolates from there, so I had to go for that and because it would be awesome! They used to do sweet tours a while ago, but now you can only go in the shop and buy stuff and watch a video. It costs like 5 bucks to get in but you get so much free chocolate. Its a crazy place in there, everyone is so friendly and happy its like a wierd Disneyland, its awesome. I bought some chocolate for me and my friends and so did Elle and Sam but then we were on our way, didn't watch the video..I don't really like videos.

After the Cadbury factory we met Sams mom at the port because the four of us were going on a cruise of Peppermint Bay. Usually its over a hundred bucks but they had a buy one get one free sale, so its was half price woohoo.

us and the boat
It wasn't that nice of a day which sucked, but ooh well. We went on the boat at like 1 and it was supposed to last a few hours. We got to sit in a sweet booth and look around, it was really beautiful there. We passed the highschool Sam went to, Elle said its a pretty preppy fancy school, the lady that married the Prince of Denmark went to that school. We got served a fancy lunch in a box with a bunch of Tasmanian grown and made foods, it was really good.

We went to the Peppermint Bay restaurant area for a wander around, look in some cool shops and tasted Tasmanian wine. It was really cool. Then we headed back to Hobart and I had a plane to catch! I said bye to Sam, which was sad even though I'd probably see him again right before they left. Elle drove me to the airport and then I said bye to her..and then I was on my way home, to my new home. The flight was only like 40 minutes and my new housemate Zippy picked me up from the airport and took me home! Then it was time to start my next phase of Melbourne, this time in Brunswick West.

the store
the store
i got in trouble for sitting in th…
i got in trouble for sitting in t…
such a child..
such a child..
it was windy
it was windy
the boat
the boat
me and elle
me and elle
on the boat, becoming a nicer day.
on the boat, becoming a nicer day.
pretty