Tassie devils, koalas and kangaroos, oh my!

Hobart Travel Blog

We woke up a bit late because we were a bit hungover..ooh well. We got ready to go and then me, Chloe, Elle, Rani and Jackson drove to an animal sanctuary called Bonorong Park. It cost like 16 bucks to get in, but inside there were heaps of Aussie animals. There weren't very many people there because apparently most people go to a park called zoodoo. But this one was really good. We were a little late for the tour but we joined anyway.

It was really interesting, the lady told us all about Koalas and Kangaroos and Tasmanian Devils. We watched her feed the devils, they are crazy! It was awesome, they don't look like what I thought they would and apparently they're pretty stupid, well..they can't see very far infront of them. We got to pet the koalas and get photos with them which was sweet. There was the cutest little kid at the park, they lady asked him what he thought the koala smelt like and he said 'lavender', his dad was like 'yeeah we grow some messed up lavender at our house'. That kid entertained us pretty much the whole time. There were also SO many kangaroos there, we fed a bunch and got to see them run around. Pretty sweet. Afterwards we drove back home and then Elle and I went to Sam's house for a bbq.

The food was awesome, Sam's mom is so nice. It was really nice there, we talked for a while and then we stayed the night.

Elles deck
lovely
lovely
look its me and a tasmanian devil
look its me and a tasmanian devil
a koala and a kangaroo together!
a koala and a kangaroo together!
smells like..lavender
smells like..lavender
it has a joey in its pouch!
it has a joey in its pouch!
a wallaby
a wallaby
me and chloe
me and chloe
elle, rani and jackson
elle, rani and jackson
that cockatoo talked to us!
that cockatoo talked to us!
Hobart