Mm not much to update on.

Melbourne Travel Blog

the start of an icky night..

Its been a couple weeks since an update but not much exciting stuff has happened. My week consists of working till 4 or 4:30 or 5 and going home, eating and going to bed at like 8. Sometimes Craig comes over. One night after he made the parmies i made pancakes..but really we just bought pancake mix that you just add water too and i just flipped the pancakes. Didn't involve too much skill. Last weekend was..hmm oh yes pretty uneventful. Friday night I did nothing but Saturday Belinda and I went to her super smart friends house for a dinner party with Slovakian food. Sunday Belinda and I went to the pub around the corner for some pub food and to watch the footy game. But they were showing Collingwood vs Carlton at 3, not 1 so we watched the Geelong game for a bit then just went home to watch the game.

jon, craig and me at the geebung

Last weekend was pretty average as well, except Sunday night which was very messy..literally. It was a long weekend for the Queens bday and I went to the Geebung which was crazily packed. Bad things happened which I will not go to deep into at this time, or ever. I called in sick at work Friday so it was an extra long weekend woo. Saturday me and Belinda went to see Sex and the City which was AWESOME and then we were inspired to do something..so we went to the Elgin pub(the one by our house) to watch the Essendon game. Its a pretty old man orientated pub, but we had fun..shared stories over a few beers haha.

Oh yeah! I have to move out of this place on the 28th of June so I've been searching for flatshares and Friday night I went and looked at one in Kew, it was a bit of an adventure getting there too..but it was really sweet and I hope I get it. Its also at the same unit and house number that I'm at now! Its meant to be..and its only $95/week, which is great. Fingers crossed!

Today I got off work at 4 and went with some work mates to a perfume shop so I can have a smell. I've recently been thinking that I need a scent, a fragrance if you will. Now I have one woop woop. Not really anything exciting, just real life. And ps the weather here is fantastic! Its blue skies almost every day:)

lovely_lori88 says:
haha your so funny! you should go into what happened here!! lol...ah well, i will always know :) whats your smell then?!?!?
Posted on: Jun 16, 2008
jon, craig brad and moi
jon, craig brad and moi
jon, jake and me..hes tall.
jon, jake and me..hes tall.
Melbourne