Koalas and a Lighthouse!

Great Ocean Road Travel Blog

So the next morning was daylight savings..so we lost an hour of sleep which was shit. I woke up and there was some kind of tape or something on me? I asked what the heck that was about and apparently last night they came back and Ross jumped on me and I didn't wake up, then they put a jacket on my head and I didn't stir, so they put all that tape on me for some reason? They also got pies for themselves and ate them before they got back and then filled the empty bag with sand, apparently to bring the beach to us.. We were lazy for a while and checked out like 45 minutes late but blamed it on daylight savings haha.

We had some breaky at a cute place in Lorne where we decided to go to this lighthouse thing.
We drove all the way there and then found out it cost 15 bucks to get in!! But we went in anyway because we already drove all the way there, but the lady gave us concession prices so that was good. We wandered around the lighthouse area, went into the old keepers house and had some good laughs just wandering around. We climbed to the top of the lighthouse, which wasnt that many stairs. I almost dropped my camera off the edge which woulda been pretty shit. We went to some bunker thing too that was in the lighthouse area. It was such a nice day too, good times.

When we left the lady said to pull over on the way out and look for koalas because apparently there is a lot. So we did and I spotted the first one! We wandered the area for a while and eventually spotted 10 koalas hanging out in the trees! It was great. After this we drove for a while back in the Melbourne direction, stopping at a couple random road signs and the Great Ocean Road sign. We also stopped at Bells Beach for a bit, and tried to get the quintessential Jetstar jumping on the beach photo. Didn't really work too well..funny photos though haha. Ross tried to push me in the water. After we left we just pretty much drove straight back to Melbourne, picked up Donna from home and then went to the Edinburgh Hotel on Sydney Road for some yummy parma and chips before Ross had to get the airport and fly back to Hobart. It was a really awesome weekend, I had soo much fun!!
worst hotel ever
worst hotel ever
steph is sad her twix broke
steph is sad her twix broke
i am happy mine did not
i am happy mine did not
umm i think its backwards?
umm i think its backwards?
scared that steph is driving
scared that steph is driving
hold on tight!
hold on tight!
aah
aah
hmm morse code or mobile phone?
hmm morse code or mobile phone?
lighthouse