The Greek Club

Brisbane Travel Blog

So as usual all day I didn't do much, bummed around the house. Watched some TV. At about 3:30 the boys started piling in. Today was their dinner out, once a week they all go out for dinner together, last week was Montezumas and today it would be the Greek Club. Tommy is Greek so this was his idea. He called and made a reservation for 7 and at about 6:30-7 we were on our way. Everyone that went was me, Matt, Macca, Steve, Dick, Andy, and Tommy. The Greek Club is in Brisbane, in the West about a 30 minute drive from the farm. On the way there we had to stop a couple times but we got there...eventually. It seemed pretty nice though. We all got the banquet dinner, which is $40 but soo worth it. You have to have a minimum 4 people and first they bring out bread and 3 dips. After that comes the appetizers, I think there were 5 different kinds and they were soo good. The calamari was the best I've ever had. After that the main meal comes out, which includes chicken and lamb skewers, greek salad, lemon potatoes, meatballs and beans. After the main meal you get 3 different kinds of greek deserts, and they were all soo good. It was definitely some of the best greek food I've ever had. And its always really funny hanging out with these guys, doesn't matter what we do.
photo by: Mezmerized