Flying to the Outback!

Alice Springs Travel Blog

my flight red

So in the morning my lovely housemate Zippy drove me to the airport for my flight to Alice Springs. I flew with Tiger Airways..apparently they have their own special terminal at the airport..isn't that nice. I got there pretty early as Zippy had to work so he drove me before he went to work..which was very nice. I had a pretty uneventful 3 hours I think.

It was stinkin hot when I got there! I got a lift from some hostel to my hostel..can't remember what it was called though..I walked into town after getting settled in my place. I hadn't travelled by myself for a while so I forgot what it was like! Kinda boring sometimes..I went into town and bought some sunnies because I lost mine a while ago. I also finally had Wendy's! Was very exciting. Kinda pricy but. It was really hot there..too hot. And there was nowhere to hide from the heat! It was shitty. So far the outback wasn't very nice..

When I got back to the hostel I just kinda bummed around, went to the pool. Tried to get a tan. Noone at my hostel was very friendly so I didn't really meet anyone there. Ah well. At night I was gettin hungry but had nothing to eat so I was just gunna go to bed at like 8..But then this really nice Japanese guy called Tomo who shared his noodles and coke with me which was really nice. I still went to bed pretty early. I am a lamewad.

Alice Springs