Brisbane Bronco's Game and Hog's Breath

Brisbane Travel Blog

view from where we sat.

So we woke up at Andy's at like 8am..soo early..My neck hurt really badfrom the way I was sleeping which was sweet. We stayed in Andy's room for a bit and then watched some videos on youtube before they called some people to come pick us up. Louie and Hamish came in one car and Dick and Steve Lewis drove in the Roodub to pick us up Louie drove Dom and Dodd home and the rest of us went to the farm. Macca had 6 tickets to the Bronco's season opener at 1 and we were going but all the boys were being gay and noone wanted to go so I invited a girl I work with, Bec and Macca brought a friend he plays footy with. The rest of the boys just watched movies all day. Laaame. We left the farm at like 11:45, went to Maccas and got his friend, went to Becs and got her and then were gunna drive to a train station and on our way there we had to turn around because Macca FORGOT THE TICKETS.

players.
dummy. So we went back to his then just drove to the Strathpine station and caught the train.

It took about 45 minutes and we ended up missing the first half of the game because we stopped and had a quick feed before we went to the stadium. Oooh well. We had pretty good seats I think, row 10 behind one of the sides. I don't know how this game works so every few seconds I had to ask what was happening. It was sweet though, really fast paced which was good. And the Broncos kicked ass which is always good too. We went back to the station after and caught a train home. Macca was being really cranky so we gave him a really hard time on the way home it was so funny.

When we got back we dropped Bec off then went back to the farm where all the boys were MIA.

bec, me and macca. happy guy eh?
They saw us coming and hid I think. They thought it was funny. At like 5:00 we went for dinner at the Hogs Breath Cafe in Aspley but there wasn't room for everyone in one car so I went with Macca in his ute. They're so ugly, I can't stand them. On the way there the boys turned off on a side road and we couldn't find them for so long. I thought it was funny but Macca was spewin. He was actually so pissed. But we found them eventually and had a yum dinner. There was 8 of us, me, Macca, Andy, Dick, Trent, Tommy, Conway and Steve Lewis. We all ordered steaks and they were actually so good. Hogs Breath has good food. After dinner we all drove back to the farm and everyone went home. But next weekend was easter woohoo!

lovely_lori88 says:
sounds fun! i want to go to a football game here!!
Posted on: Mar 27, 2008