home of the homerun king*

San Francisco Travel Blog

Home of the Giants

my friend D has some job related duties most of the day  so I am on my own.

decide to take a trip down to the ballpark  I'm a huge baseball fan starting with the Negro leagues to present.  the star of the giants is Mr. Steroids LOL  aka Barry Bonds  his god-daddy is Hank Aaron  a product of aforementioned Negro leagues. a masterpiece  a gorgeous setting for 3 hrs of fun with family/friends.  sitting in a ballpark is a spiritual event  the pace of a game is romantic & alluring (guys take your lady even if she is no baseball fan it is great foreplay)  of course the park is closed & I missed the tour  just saw the exterior but still grand. the bay outside the ballpark afford some great pics  again an exquisite setting.

Giants great Juan Marichal
 the subway trip was good  i enjoy mass transit  such a cool way to meet people. will eventually relocate to a city with good mass transit.

back at the APPLE store debating an IPOD purchase  they be so hype! walking around the area on the phone with my buds giving them a step by step descrip  should have brought the camcorder  every trip here after will be included.

D just called wrapping up her business commitments. when i get back she is ready to grab some dinner & catch a cab to Chinatown. ate at an Italian restaurant. the pizza was great  a small & cool place spent some time deepen our friendship & love. decide to walk the pizza off after we find out Chinatown is a few blocks away  didn't take into account the megahills  steep up & steep down  watch-out for the snow ball effect with every downward step taken.  Chinatown is very nice  fit with what was in my mind. picked up some trinkets & tea  no better place.

back to the HILTON for some  R&R. tomorrow is tour day.

love&peace!!!

next...the ROCK & the city.

An entrance to ballpark