Going to Cali

San Francisco Travel Blog

thank u for inviting me, love u!

My 1st trip to the west coast. i always have fun when i travel, double, triple it this time.

left Detroit in the morning  arrived in San Fran in the morning  ultra cool. the plane ride was uneventful, although my friend received an upgrade to 1st class & left me in couch  she was really torn  LOL  still love my girly. she went on business so the hotel (Hilton) was 4****, all i needed was airfare & money.

got settled & walked around the neighborhood  smack middle of downtown  shopping galore  high end to low. did lunch at this small cafeteria deli  good eats. the hills are leg breakers  everyone in this city should be fit. walked around & found a trolley  so sweet  just like I've seen in movies  the conductor & riding vibe was solid. the APPLE (reverence is deserved) store was incredible  virgin store  I'm a music freak  didn't realize San Fran had it going like this. the manger at the Nike store spent an hour talking with us, the best places to eat, where to go, nice man.  went back to the HILTON (see APPLE) and relaxed the rest of the afternoon.

went to a mexican eatery  don't remember the name.  the food was great  seafood enchiladas.  the night life looks fab, i like to hit all aspects of a place but my friend is not that type so we chilled at that spot talking  enjoying one another deepening our friendship  our love. a really wonderful day.

next..... home of the homerun king*