"My Job" the sequel

Aalsmeer Travel Blog

As I mentioned in my blog My Job I said that I would like to travel to the countries that Endemol is in. Now I'm getting a change to do that a bit.

When I was working on my reports on a sunday evening I mailed the ICT Manager the figures. He mailed me back right a way with "Thx!". After a minute I got another reply on the mail with the question: "How would you like to go to England for a longer period?". Well I thought right away "What a uppertunity!". I had to know ofcourse what the function held in.

On the Wednesday after the mail "conversation" I went to the office of the ICT Manager (I say the ICT Manger couse he isn't my direct manager) to ask him about the England thing. He told me that they wanted a representitive from our company there, cause a large bit of the Hilversum employees are going to be stationed in London. We need to adept the network there and the need onsight support. The function will be for 6 months and they will pay for a house in London.

I'm looking forward to it so much, but also I'm a bit scared. I will have to start there at 1 November. On the 23rd of October I'm gonna check out the office, cause I've never been there before.

The greatest thing of this all is that my beautiful girlfriend lives in England and that I'm gonna see her all the time :-D Before my trip to London I'm going over to my girlfriends place. That's tommorrow night :-)

MisterJeep says:
O believe me sweetie, I will ;-)
Posted on: Oct 16, 2008
moshers_moll says:
Congrats again! Really hope you enjoy your stay in England ;-)
Posted on: Oct 16, 2008