Mutesounds

The Hague Travel Blog

I'm in this picture :)
A couple of times a year me and some buddy's of mine organize a game weekend. The object of that is that we get some gameconsoles, buy a lot of beer and food. So you have your Wii and your beer and after a while everything is funny. We started playing arround 15:00 and played until 01:30.

One of my friends said: "There is a party in 'Het Paard van Troje' aspecialy for def people. So we decided to check it out. It was a 5 minute walk from my friends house. When we came there we paid a entry fee of 10 euro and went inside.

They were playing trance music very load and the ground was shaking :-) There was a lot of visual stuff, like lasers and videos with def signs in them. With the trance music there was a live drummer that was a great combo.

Arround 02:45 until 04:00 there came a drumm and base band called SUWU3. They had a live guitarist, bassist and a live drummer. The drummer was great. He had a load of energy damn.... SUWU3 here you can find there website and a  promo of there  live set.

Unfortanaly I did'nt  had my camera with me so I couldn't make any photo's. When the foto's are posted I will borrow a couple of them.

Mutesounds. here is the link to mutesounds. It is a dutch website...
Im in this picture :)