Cres, island of harmony

Cres Travel Blog

early in the morning
    For me Cres was place where I will dance all day long.
    I have no idea what is the best way to get there. Cres is island in the nort of Adriatic sea, I will need ferry and bus and... oh, my god. I spend two days reserching the best way for traveling over there. Finaly I find simple solution, from Belgrade by bus to Rijeka and then I will take local bus to island. Bus will go by ferry from coast to coast over the sea, and i will not carry my bagage. After all, that was cheap and simple way to travel from Belgrade to Cres. Return bus ticket from Belgrade to Rijeka was 70 euros. Return bus ticket rijeka-cres-rijeka was 30 euros.
    When I get there first that I saw is big bird on sky, it was griffon vulture.
cat eats some fish
Cres is natural habitat of these birds. Locals explain that there is a small village named Beli where is some kind of station- "Eko center" for volunteers. They take care of ill birds and do watch them.
    By the way locals speak some kind of italian language. Silvija [an italian women] tell me that it was some kind of venice italian dialect and for her it was amasing to hear it.
    One day we took a trip boat to Blue caves, underwater caves on southwestern coast of island. Here the coastline is very indented and forms fjords which deeply cut into the land. It calles "Blue" because of the underwater lights which colored water in that funtastic lightblue color.
    After all, i spend most of my time dancing on workshop "5 rhythms". And rest of my time I go on peables beaches .... and on night swiming, which is great way to relax.
     There is a sweet water lake on the island called Vrana, and you can drink that water. It was refreshing to drink water from tap instead of  from bottle.
cleaningman