Let's Ride Again!

Orlando Travel Blog

Frankie and Patti smiling it up!

What to say about this day? Woo hoo!!

Today was what true vacations are made of. Sure, dinners with family and spending time picking on siblings is all fun but there is something about strapping your body to a high-speed rollercoaster that makes my heart sing. This was the day of Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure and I think my first time on a rollercoaster with my older cousin/brother Frankie.

Greg, I, my cousin Frankie and his wife Patti entered the park pretty early and headed straight for the rollercoasters. The first tackle was the Hulk, followed by Spiderman, and the Dueling Dragons (Fire and Ice). Ok - so we realized that 4 rollercoasters in 2 hours really wasn't what our stomachs wanted but it was off-season in Florida and there were only 5-minute waits for the first row on the rollercoasters.

MIB Headquarters - Universal Studios.
How could we pass up such an opportunity? Well, in all honest, after the 4th, I was done. It was the moment that I was on the rollercoaster and I knew that it would not be pretty if I opened my mouth even once more to scream. LOL

Now I must explain something. You are probably wondering - why so many Seuss Landing pictures? LOL Well, I would like to blame Patti for that. *wink* It was all she could talk about towards the end of the day. Seuss Landing this and Seuss Landing that. "I must go on the Cat in the Hat ride." she stated with glee. I won't ruin this for anyone reading but all I have to say is "Oh my Patti!" after experiencing that ride. LMAO

The park really did rock. The day was beautiful and just the right temperature and we were able to enjoy little crowds and lots of family time. It was an A+ all around!

See more pictures of our Florida Trip Here!

Frankie and Patti smiling it up!
MIB Headquarters - Universal Studi…
MIB Headquarters - Universal Stud…
One awesome ride - The Mummy!
One awesome ride - The Mummy!
photo by: Reephboy