Going for another ride

Boca Raton Travel Blog

Sweating in Boca Raton
So driving down to Miami following my sister-in-law in her car was interesting. You all know those people that swerve for no reason. Yeah, those people. I guess driving with your mother in the car and two kids can be challenging. Later it turned out she was on the phone most of the drive, which is still legal in Florida. Unbelievable.

My hubby was getting pretty frustrated. Did I mention that I booked the trip for him  because HE needed the vacation, which he would never admit?

On the way to our final destination - South Beach Miami - we stopped in Boca Raton for lunch. We went to a very nice shopping area (don't remember the name) and a nice restaurant. After that we weren't quite ready to get back in the car just yet. We went for a little stroll around the shops.

I got into a little confrontation with my little nephew because he was driving his hot wheels over some pretty expensive clothing in this one boutique. He said some things to me, which shocked me a little and then, as punishment, he had to pay for this little puppy stuffed animal with his allowance and apologize to me. Poor little guy. It was cute though and he was so sorry. Almost made me cry. *tear*

Then we finally got back in the car when the weather started to turn for the worst. I've never seen the sky go dark so fast. The rest of the ride we got chased by the rain clouds, lightning and thunder. Let's hope the weather changes again.
also Boca Raton