Is there any bank here?

Lausanne Travel Blog

October 8
We arrived at Pascal (see previous)
October 9

I woke up and did some things with the computer, then later I went to visit the town and have a complete different view from the Lausanne I had seen in 1999.

I walked the old town and the Autumn feeling was fully there with a sun like from the Indian summer. After this walk I found back my way to Pascal, but then I also needed to get some money to go buy some food at the supermarket for the evening and the next days. No ATM anywhere in sight and no where after 2h walk... I couldnt believe it, is this Switzerland, Bank and accountant country having no ATM.

I walked back to Pascal and said as the first thing... 'damn there is no bank in here?'

So finally we cooked something with what was available at Pascal and the grocery was about to wait till tomorrow.

October 10

At last a bank, I got some food by midday and the sun is still pretty much shining. After the grocery and the short walk in the suburb area I joined with Pascal by jumping on the bus and having an evening walk through Lausanne.

Going to discover the hidden river of Lausanne and some other Planning curiosity, which was pretty great. Then we went back and cooked a great pasta meal before talking some more longer in the night.
October 11

Today, I spent my day doing some hospitalityclub work, trying to close some France region in the geo task. I also wrote to people and received answer for accomodation.

Dylan was now on the road and he became the centre of attention as he didnt show up in Montpellier at his host and she got pretty worried and contacted anybody... So for a while we wondered where he could have been (Dylan will arrived finally and we will meet for a great trip together).

As nothing could be done, we simply waited and went to sleep to see if there would be news the next day.

Autumn is definitly there